Support to upscale your operations or commercialise your value-added food product.
Value-adding Food Services
Talk with us about:
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to deliver optimum speed to market.
- Developing and implementing strategies to upscale operations.
- Assessing, supporting and optimising on-site processes, plant equipment and management systems.
- Implementing automation and technology adoption strategies to reduce energy consumption, labour and unit cost of production whilst increasing quality and consistency and shelf life of your product.
- Configuring plant and equipment to comply with market requirements and grow your business.
- Value adding products to maximise revenue and return on investment.
- Designing and implementing lean manufacturing systems.
- Leveraging our extensive network to provide advice on meeting regulatory obligations, including bio security, food safety and animal welfare.
CONTACT US FOR AN OBLIGATION FREE DISCUSSION
"Extremely proficient and knowledgeable ..."
Urban Planning have worked with Michael Matthewson, Principal of
Foodability Co. on a variety of intensive agriculture and complex food
processing projects including extensive dairy’s, livestock feedlots,
milk and juice processing plants. We have found Michael and the team at
Foodability Co. to be extremely proficient and knowledgeable in the
project management and efficient delivery of such projects.
Foodability Co. has a comprehensive knowledge of the practical and commercial imperatives involved in the successful establishment of agribusiness and food based enterprises, and both coordinate and work effectively with associated consultants in facilitating the establishment of such enterprises. We consider Foodability Co. to be industry leaders in this specialised area of project coordination and delivery and give them our highest possible recommendation to prospective clients in this area. We look forward to the opportunity of working with Foodability Co. on future projects.
Director | Precinct Urban Planning Consulting Town Planners