Supporting clients to add value, increase capability and adopt new technologies.
Foodability Co. contributes to the sustainability of the agricultural and food manufacturing industry throughout Australia and internationally, supporting clients to add value, increase capability and adopt new technologies.
Foodabilty Co. works predominantly with:
- Meat Processors and Associated Industry
- Established and Emerging Food Manufacturers
- Investment Support Services and
- Emerging Ag Tech Businesses.
Harnessing over 25 years of experience in process engineering and project management Foodability Co. is able to offer a range of unique and flexible project and asset management services that can be tailored to meet the short or long-term resources needs of each project.
We are based in Toowoomba, in South East Queensland, the heart of a rich agricultural region. We work with clients from all areas of Australia.
Foodability Co. boasts an established network of highly skilled professionals and industry specialists to provide a holistic approach to a client’s business across a range of operational disciplines, including:
- Operations and production process improvement.
- Infrastructure, plant and equipment optimisation and development.
- Food safety and quality systems.
- 3D Laser scanning and modelling.
- Town planning and licences.
- Environmental and OH&S.
- Business processes and systems development.
- Supply chain and logistics.
- Utilities and facility maintenance.